Ball Valve – Learn about Floating and Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
A Ball valve is a quarter-turn rotary motion valve that uses a ball-shaped disk to stop or start the flow. Ball valve resembles plug valve in many ways. When a port in the ball is in line, it allows flow whereas when you rotate the valve 90 degrees, solid part of the ball stop the flow.Most ball val...
- Petrofac Awarded Contract for Khazzan Phase 2 in Oman2018-03-02
- Features of Floating Ball Valves2018-01-31
- Aker Solutions wins orders from Aker BP2018-01-31
- Valve maintenance on its way to the cloud2018-01-31
- Ball Valve – Learn about Floating and Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves2018-12-22
- The Seventh FlowTech International Pumps & Valves & Pipe Exhibition2018-03-02